Opening the Practice
After working in a busy five-office practice for five years in Sharon, Pennsylvania, I returned to West Virginia in 1995 to open Senior Audiology, LLC. I later earned my doctorate from A.T. Still University in Mesa, Arizona.
As a doctor of audiology, I'm privileged to bring years of training, knowledge, and experience to my practice in an effort to best help my patients. I'm constantly continuing my education, while staying current on industry trends and technologies.
Locally owned and operated, Senior Audiology, LLC offers personalized service based on the golden rule. I've built long-term relationships with my patients, and know them by name. A majority of my business is through word-of-mouth referrals! In addition to offering excellent service, I'm pleased to offer extremely affordable prices.
Hearing Loss Test
If you answer yes to any of these following questions, you might be experiencing hearing loss. If you have questions or would like to come in for a hearing evaluation, please give me a call to set up an appointment!
Contact Senior Audiology at (304) 842-9229 in Bridgeport, West Virginia.
- • Do you get less enjoyment out of social activities because you cannot understand what's being said?
- • Do you find yourself frequently confusing words?
- • Do you have difficulty hearing television or do others complain the television is too loud?
- • Do you hear sound, but have trouble understanding words?
- • Do you frequently ask people to repeat?
- • Do you turn towards the speaker to catch phrases?
- • Do you have trouble hearing birds sing, watches tick, or children talk?
- • Is it difficult to understand speech in the noise of a restaurant, theater, or church?